
All of Mae's cousins except for Noah. (herman side)
(lt to rt) Ty, Shaeya, Ariya, Mae, Tessalei, Tekoa

Mae was so excited for Chad and Julie to get married. She talked about it a lot and was so excited to wear a pretty dress and to see Julie in her wedding dress. So the day finally came and Mae just couldn't have been happier. I think her smile says it all. So excited to have Julie in the family.
(unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the groom, he did look good...not as good as the bride, but can they even come close, I don't think so.

Mae and Noah. Having a sweet brother/sister moment together.

Noah. My little sweetheart. now is 9 mo.
2 comments:
great picture of all the cousin's. I had no idea they all wore the same clothes to the wedding. Very Cute! Did Beth buy the dresses?
Star
the kids look adorable and Julie looks BEAUTIFUL!- ok I am so jealous of you and all the great sisters you have- Star, Fawn, Robyn, Michelle, and now Julie! (and they are blessed to have you as theirs!)
Post a Comment